This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM Date and time
LM will not automatically update its date and time after being powered on again. 

The situation on site is like this: LM is not connected to the network or computer, and cannot update the system time automatically through the ntp service. Is it possible to start a script to automatically update the LM time through the knx address?
See this: https://openrb.com/example-change-timeda...pt-on-lm2/
I may not have expressed it clearly. The function I want to implement is divided into two steps:
Step 1. I need to capture the system log information of LM restart and power on, and based on this information, decide whether to trigger the group address to update the time;
Step 2: I update the time through utilities>Date and time>Time (get from system), rather than setting the time arbitrarily myself.
Use NTP, you won't need any manual operations then.
LM is not connected to the network or any computers, and cannot automatically update the time through NTP. I want to update the date and time through the switch group address on the panel.
You need local NTP server, the solution you are looking for is not correct.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5