This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LogicMachine & ZeroTier doesn't work
Hi!
I tried to configure remote access to my LM using ZoroTier service by this instruction. But stucked on the 8th step. There in no one member connected, however LM status is waiting for configuration. Please help me with advices Smile
Refresh browser on zero tier site and check again.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Check that LM has valid gateway and DNS settings. Check that there's no firewall on the router that might be blocking the connection.
(13.07.2023, 08:23)Daniel Wrote: Refresh browser on zero tier site and check again.

I did it several times and have rebooted LM as well but no progress at all.
Can you access app store?
Ctrl+F5
(13.07.2023, 13:04)Daniel Wrote: Can you access app store?

which one?

BTW: Schneider Wiser have the different way to configure ZeroTier?
LM app store, the + on top right corner of a home screen.
SE wiser doesn't have zerotier at all.
Ctrl+F5
(13.07.2023, 13:18)Daniel Wrote: LM app store, the + on top right corner of a home screen.
SE wiser doesn't have zerotier at all.

Thank you Daniel, I will try it later when the LM will be available to me.
Does SE have the good remote access options instead port forwarding?
I'm not aware of any.
Ctrl+F5
Everything is rolling, DNS was not configured. Many thanks!
On another LM has problem with ZeroTier. It does not appear in System Configuration -> Services -> ZeroTier. The remote service is enabled. Why I can't see the ZeroZier chapter in services?
Which HW and software do you have?
Ctrl+F5
Got it, the firmware was too old. Have update it and ZeroTier appears. Thanks a lot!