This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Wiser for KNX and MQTT
Hi there!

I have a project, where I would like to use Shelly relays to control some lights through Wiser for KNX.

It's my understanding that my Shelly(s) can communicate through MQTT, and this is what I'm trying to accomplish, but I've run in to at bit of problems...

So.... I understand that the Shelly and the Wiser for KNX will communicate through a so-called "Broker". This can be an external or internal service service (using the Wiser as "Broker"), and I think it would be best to use the Wiser as Broker, to keep all connections "in-house".

But I dont have the MQTT Broker app on my Wiser, and it seems the only way I can get it, is by installing it myself through app-files.. I think...

OR maybe one of you people know a far better idea or way to accomplish this task? I would be open for every suggestion! 

Thanks in advance,

Leo
Contact SE support, they must release the app in SE store.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(14.07.2023, 14:53)Daniel Wrote: Contact SE support, they must release the app in SE store.

Thanks for the quick reply!

I have reached out to my local SE contact. 

So for now, for it to work, I should be able to use an external broker, right?
yes
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5