This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Broker.BrokerClient
Hi. My Logs has just started to fill up with events from script "Broker.BrokerClient" with different messages which I do not understand and I am not quite sure where to start to get rid of the issue with flooded loggs. I tried to disable most scrpipts with no luck - so based on a couple of searches I suspect this to be modbus related. There are 1 modbus RTU device (Ventilation system - Seems to work like it should) and there are 9 TCP modbus connections (Scheneider Power Tag modules). 

Any ideas where the problem lays based on the log below?

Logg
[Image: 202307_wiserLogs.png]

Error Logg (PNG)

* arg: 1
  * string: [DEBUG]
* arg: 2
  * string:
BROKER_CLIENT:
* arg: 3
  * string: DEBUG 5310:
* arg: 4
  * string:
RPC_SOCKET_CLIENT:
* arg: 5
  * string: DEBUG 3924:
* arg: 6
  * string: Step RPC server on_message call

----------- 
Wiser for KNXLogoutStart pageLanguage:
English
Version: 2.8.3

CPU/IO: 0.09 0.16 0.19, Memory: 17% Disk: 27%, KNX/TP: OK
* arg: 1
  * string: [DEBUG]
* arg: 2
  * string:
BROKER_CLIENT:
* arg: 3
  * string: DEBUG 5318:
* arg: 4
  * string: RpcClient:on_message:
* arg: 5
  * table:
  ["headers"]
    * table:
    ["timestamp"]
      * number: 1690395032
    ["user-id"]
      * string: APIT3
    ["content-type"]
      * string: application/json
  ["command"]
    * string: RESPONSE_HEARTBEAT
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
It is most likely coming from some app, probably SE cloud stuff.
What apps do you have installed?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
APPS installed:
- Amazon Alexa App
- Cloud Connector
- KNX IoT 3D party API
- Scene App
- Touch 3 App
- ZigBee App
Schneider Wiser (homeLynk), Power Tags, DALI, Multitouch Pro, Panasonic Heating pump, Flexit balansed ventilation, HUE integration, Lemus Speaker system. Tibber integration.
What version of Amazon Alexa do you have?
Ctrl+F5
@admin; I saw I had a old version of the Alexa and uninastalled it now, cleared the logg and restarted the device - no changes. Samme errors. Strange....
Your log most likely comes from these two
- Cloud Connector
- KNX IoT 3D party API
I think there is setting to limit logs.
Ctrl+F5
@Daniel; Thank you - you were absolutely right here. Logging were set to "debug" in the apps you suggested - which caused a lot of chatter in the loggs. Now it is all OK Smile Thank you.