This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Icons linked to scripts
Photo 
Hello,

It would be nice to add the possibility to directly link an icon to a script execution.

The only possibility now is to create specific group adresses linked to the icons and catch them with an event fired script, even if the group has no direct function in the KNX bus.

The reason is to get rid of the -/+ default control     [Image: 0069c3bd2577266f2066fd0fa4dd470c_113.jpg]
that is displayed when I need to adjust a dimmer. I'd rather like to do it directly with my own icons.

Thanks
There's a better solution for your task, you can enable "Show control" for that element and add additional class "mydimmer" and style it via CSS.

Here's a small example to start from:

Code:
.usermode .mydimmer .btn {
 text-shadow: none;
 color: transparent;
 background-size: 60%;
 background-repeat: no-repeat;
 background-position: center center;
}
.usermode .mydimmer .dimmer-down {
 background-image: url('/scada/resources/icons/plus-minus-off.png');
}
.usermode .mydimmer .dimmer-up {
 background-image: url('/scada/resources/icons/plus-minus-on.png');
}
Also, you can enable "No bus write" for visualization elements, this will not send a KNX telegram to KNX/TP, only internally and to KNX/IP if enabled.
Thanks for the "don't send" tip, I missed this one. It's anyway not the more efficient way to reserve group addresses for "internal" process.

But for the CSS, I really need to dive in.

Tiny