This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

System Start Problem
Hello,

I have a problem with an LM Reactor. Almost every day it restarts several times, always at minute 0 or 30.

I don't have any script that runs only at that time and every hour.

I have been monitoring the bus and there is no problem at that time.

In addition, the days that it happens, it does not store information about the trends until it stops happening.

Do you know what could be the problem?

thanks

What is the Memory level?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.09.2023, 15:35)Daniel Wrote: What is the Memory level?

Now 11% because I changed the memory card to 32GB in case that was the problem. With 4GB it was 45%
Memory has nothing to do with SD card. Click the sync project data button and see if it did reboot.
Ctrl+F5
(04.09.2023, 15:43)Daniel Wrote: Memory has nothing to do with SD card. Click the sync project data button and see if it did reboot.

does not restart.
I attach a memory photo
CPU is usually between 15-20%

Try monitoring the memory and see if it is not growing over time. Drop partition info too.
Ctrl+F5
(04.09.2023, 16:01)Daniel Wrote: Try monitoring the memory and see if it is not growing over time. Drop partition info too.

ok, i'll look at it. I don't think I've ever seen it above 45-50%

thanks

(04.09.2023, 16:08)iridium Wrote:
(04.09.2023, 16:01)Daniel Wrote: Try monitoring the memory and see if it is not growing over time. Drop partition info too.

thanks

Hi,
I had a similar problem but it was a my mistake in the update, I charged a wrong firmaware.
Of course maybe it is not your case.
Best regards Cristian
Hi,

Thanks, but he firmware is correct.

Memory is always at 45-46%. After restarting it drops to 41% and then rises little by little to 45%.

On the 10th it was not restarted once, on the 11th 3 times and today 5 times

Thanks
(04.09.2023, 16:08)iridium Wrote:

thanks

Hi,

Thanks, but he firmware is correct.

Memory is always at 45-46%. After restarting it drops to 41% and then rises little by little to 45%.

On the 10th it was not restarted once, on the 11th 3 times and today 5 times

Any idea??

Thanks
How many objects do you have? Are any other systems accessing LM via remote services?

Most likely LM runs out of memory and performs an emergency reboot without syncing data thus recent trend data is lost. Upgrading LM to a newer model with 256MB RAM can potentially solve the issue.
(19.09.2023, 08:14)admin Wrote: How many objects do you have? Are any other systems accessing LM via remote services?

Most likely LM runs out of memory and performs an emergency reboot without syncing data thus recent trend data is lost. Upgrading LM to a newer model with 256MB RAM can potentially solve the issue.
There are 800 objects, of those 100 are virtual. 
When it happens there is no active access. And normally there is a maximum of two simultaneous accesses. 

I will delete tendencies to see if it is solved. But is it normal for it to happen with memory at 46%?

thank you
Hi,
I have an LM Lite and I have the same problem. I mean that system start often. Memory occupancy is very low and objects are not many. There's a modbus connection.

Due to the start system LM losses its scheduler and for customer is a problem.

How can I improve the system please?

Thanks a lot.

BR

How old is the device? Since when do you see it?
Ctrl+F5
(11.01.2024, 08:31)Daniel Wrote: How old is the device? Since when do you see it?

Device was bought about 6/7 months ago.
And the second question?
Ctrl+F5
(11.01.2024, 09:01)Daniel Wrote: And the second question?

Sorry! 
Frequently restart from the beginnig. 

Thanks.

BR
Send me backup to PM, I will check if it can be a project issue. If not then it is hardware and it will need replacement.
Ctrl+F5