This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Port Forward Setup

Hi to all!

I am trying to establish connection to a LM remotely via port forward method.

I have opened port 8443 for both tcp and udp and declared the port in LM as in attached picture.

When I try to connect remotely I receive the attached "fail message".

Any ideas on how to solve the issue?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. I am aware that it is not the best method to remotely connect but I do not have direct access to router, so for now, I need this solution.
I just tested same locally and it works fine, try using different port as it might be used already by something else.
Why don't you use zerotier?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(11.09.2023, 07:53)Daniel Wrote: I just tested same locally and it works fine, try using different port as it might be used already by something else.
Why don't you use zerotier?

Hi, thanks for reply!

It is not easy to change port because the router is provided by ISP and actually is problematic.

I used Zerotier already and it is great! The reason I didn' t try it in first place was that I thought that I had to open port 9993.

Thanks!