This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Issue with Genohm-SCADA-BACnet Package Installation.
Hello,

After installing the Genohm-SCADA-BACnet package for my LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6), I'm encountering some issues. Firstly, I can't seem to see any of the BACnet objects with Yabe. Additionally, Yabe is detecting the LM5 with an incorrect Device ID.

I downloaded the package because I need to write to BACnet objects via scripting. attached a capture from Yabe and BACnet setting of the LM5

(11.09.2023, 13:09)Fahd Wrote: Hello,

After installing the Genohm-SCADA-BACnet package for my LM5 Lite + Ext (i.MX6), I'm encountering some issues. Firstly, I can't seem to see any of the BACnet objects with Yabe. Additionally, Yabe is detecting the LM5 with an incorrect Device ID.

I downloaded the package because I need to write to BACnet objects via scripting. attached a capture from Yabe and BACnet setting of the LM5

After deleting the package, everything returns to normal, is there a way to fix it ?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

This is bacnet client package and yabe is also client. Bacnet server is always in, no need to install anything.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(11.09.2023, 13:25)Daniel Wrote: This is bacnet client package and yabe is also client. Bacnet server is always in, no need to install anything.

Then how could I fix this error , 
User script:1: module 'bacnet' not found:
no field package.preload['bacnet']
no file './bacnet'
no file 'Library bacnet'
no file 'Library bacnet'
no file 'Library bacnet.so'
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'require'
Explain what are you trying to do.
Ctrl+F5
(11.09.2023, 14:38)Daniel Wrote: Explain what are you trying to do.

When I run this script  i face the error that I have mentioned earlier 
Quote:require('bacnet')
Quote:valueT = event.getvalue()
Quote:bacnet.write(101380, 'analog value', 78, valueT)
OK then you want to use bacnet client then install this package again but disable bacnet server.
Ctrl+F5
See this: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=4530
(11.09.2023, 14:45)Daniel Wrote: OK then you want to use bacnet client then install this package again but disable bacnet server.

I have to use both of them