This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic - whats the right way for the lights status to show up correctly in a widget?
hi, i have around 50 lights that i want to control with a widget in mosaic

I created a group object in ETS with the on/off switch object and another one for the on/off status and set the the widget to use those

If I set up a widget to control some of these lights it works (around 5-10 lights at time)

If I try to set up a widget which should turn on and of all the lights it doesn't work properly: if I click the widget the lights do turn on but the on/off status is not showing up properly. If i press the button quickly they do turn off

There are some dali ballasts (MDT dali module) and some other lights are controlled by an actuator (AH9F16-Q)
Make sure your status group will have only one object in ETS.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(26.09.2023, 17:56)Daniel Wrote: Make sure your status group will have only one object in ETS.

the group object has multiple (one for every light). How do i make all the light statuses come up as a single object?
You can't use more than one in a single group(this is KNX rule) as long you control all of them at once it is enough to monitor just one.
Ctrl+F5
(26.09.2023, 18:12)Daniel Wrote: You can't use more than one in a single group(this is KNX rule) as long you control all of them at once it is enough to monitor just one.

i see. I could probably create a a virtual object which could get triggered with the widget and show the widget status but it wouldn't reflect the actual state of the lights

I have 50 lights which I need to control in groups and all togheter

So 4 widget: one should control the 15 of them, another one some other 15, another one for the rest of the lights and the last one should turn on and off all 50. They should also reflect the lights state. Is there a way to do it?
KNX allows you to split groups as you want, there is no such thing like global feedback, it must stay for the smallest groups.
Ctrl+F5