This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic: No automatically login if in intranet-mode
Hi, i'm posting this due i've got some trouble with Mosaic today. 
I've done these things:
- configured Mosaic with my items/widgets
- connected LM to cloud
- created a new mail/password access
- created a new connection string
- pasted the connection string under LM-cloud field
- installed the Logicmachine app in the smartphone
- configured remote access
- finded and configured (with password) my local LM5 in the same network

Now, if i'm disconnected from the local network and navigate with 3g/4g or another wifi network, i can easily access my lm5-Mosaic easily and instantly.
If im connected to the intranet, in the same network of LM, i can't access the machine locally nor remote. I've tryed changing the redirect page to see if something changes but i've not solved anything.
Can you try to help me out?
Thanks
Have a great day
BR
Can you access LM home page while locally?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
That's my schema:

LM5 - IP 192.168.10.10 -- connected to router 1 - 4g/LTE Router

Step 1: Remote method: I connect my tablet to an external wi-fi on my, for example, router 2 with adsl internet. I start the LogicMachine app on Android, click the cloud icon, click on the LM i've configured and i enter Mosaic.

Step 2: Now i connect the tablet directly to router 1 - with his own wi-fi. I can surf internet while connected to this wi-fi. Now, i start the logicmachine app on android, and i'm going to the "search" button, and i scan the network and i find my Web Server on LM5-Test. Click the + button:
- IP: 192.168.10.10
- user: admin
- psw: myadminpsw
- "Do you want auto load this device..." --> YES
Step 3: close the app and restart it
Now, while im connected to the LM5-wifi router 1, whenever the app load itself i cant access remotely or locally my LM. The app starts and goes stuck in a white screen like it hasn't found anything.
If i connect to router 2 i can access remotely my LM using cloud.
When you are on router 1 on wi-fi can you connect to LM via browser on the tablet?
Ctrl+F5
(11.10.2023, 14:05)Daniel Wrote: When you are on router 1 on wi-fi can you connect to LM via browser on the tablet?

Yes, i can log on, and work with my objects
Which Android version is it?
Do you have password for apps enabled? User access settings
Ctrl+F5
(11.10.2023, 14:15)Daniel Wrote: Which Android version is it?

Android Version: 12 - normal, not GO Android

(11.10.2023, 14:15)Daniel Wrote: Do you have password for apps enabled? User access settings
Yes, i've tryed to create another user rather than admin, and provide only mosaic access to it. But i have not noticed any changes.

Update 16:45: Right now, i've tryed to redirect the autoload page to Mainpage and i can connect to it. If i run Mosaic from here, after some seconds it starts but seems so slowly.
Update 16:52: After 4 minutes stucking on a white page, Mosaic finally starts.
After this, i'm restarting it a few times and seems to speed up.
I absolutely don't know what changed. I've sync with cloud only.
Send me your backup to PM, will check why the load is so long. Use wetransfer.com or similar.
Ctrl+F5
(11.10.2023, 15:00)Daniel Wrote: Send me your backup to PM, will check why the load is so long. Use wetransfer.com or similar.

Done