This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cloud, app, users, push notifications, voice config
I need some help with several things, it is probably just me that don't understand how it works.

I have a couple LM's at customers sites, but they are not online, due to security reasons.

Now I have a customer that need to use the app, and be able to control things from their phone.

I have a LM that I use for testing. I have followed the video guide in setting up cloud connection, and it sorta works.

When I'm NOT connected to the local wifi network, it just works perfectly, it opens up mosaic and I can use all the functions.
But how do I control what (LM) user is assigned to the cloud user?

If I'm on wifi network with the LM it just opens a black screen, if I go to find device in the app it does not find the LM, but if I open a browser on the same phone and go to the LM's IP address then I can login.

My Voice Config app looks like this:
[Image: D6cNL9c.png]
Push Notifications is empty:
[Image: UzEkacW.png]
and if I use this:
Code:
pusher = require('applibs.pusher')
status, errors = pusher.send_all('Test Message')
log(status, errors)
In a event based script for a light then I get this result:

Quote:* arg: 1
  * nil
* arg: 2
  * string: no devices to send to

What am I doing wrong?
Enable Allow external resources (JS/CSS): in Vis config
Your push notifications app is probably something else.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(20.10.2023, 10:45)Daniel Wrote: Enable Allow external resources (JS/CSS): in Vis config
Your push notifications app is probably something else.

That solved the Voice Config App Smile