This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Cannot change IP address of the LSS100200
I have a LSS100200 working (can connect to it and add scripts or objects), but each time I change the IP address and apply changes, the device reboots but same old IP address is keep coming! 
I also noticed that any new script or object is not saved after turning the device off.

Thanks!
Sounds like your SD card has become read only and needs to be replaced..

I would make an image of the current SD card with USB Image Tool and write that image back to a new SD card (preferably a Industrial quality), and insert the new card and boot it.
(25.10.2023, 18:01)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Sounds like your SD card has become read only and needs to be replaced..

I would make an image of the current SD card with USB Image Tool and write that image back to a new SD card (preferably a Industrial quality), and insert the new card and boot it.

Thank you very much Erwin,
I will change the SD card

Regards,
Chouaibou.
(25.10.2023, 18:01)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Sounds like your SD card has become read only and needs to be replaced..

Hi Erwin,
Please do you know if I can use a micro SD card with a memory size more than 4Go and it works?

Regards,
chouaibou NSANGOU
Up to 32GB will work but it's better to use a smaller card of better quality (Industrial, as Erwin suggested).
(30.10.2023, 07:57)admin Wrote: Up to 32GB will work but it's better to use a smaller card of better quality (Industrial, as Erwin suggested).

Thank you admin, 
I will use the smaller card of better quality.