This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

How to reconstruct visualization through a .lp file
I have a task to ask
I have an already builded Visualization, but I dont want to show it in visualization page but to reconstruct it in a .lp file. The main purpose is I dont want to show this visualization to any one even if they have admin permission, but I still want to access that visualization when I need through a .lp file with a secret authentication.  Example It will show the visualization when I connect to 

http://192.168.0.10/public/vis.lp?authentication=abc

I think there will be some steps to do like this:
Step 1: Build a visualization (already done)
Step 2: Store parameter of the visualization to a file such as data.txt (not sure what I need to store, maybe by db:update or F12 from webbrowser)
Step 3: Delete the visualization (but still keep the resource like image, font...)
Step 4: Creat a vis.lp file that will reconstruct the visualization from the data.txt file. It will have code like that

Code:
<?
require('apps')
data = ngx.var.request_uri

if data == 'authentication information' then
  data = io.readfile('data.txt')
  -- code to use data to reconstruct visualization here
end

Can you help me to find a way to do this, maybe a simple example is great. Thank you very much
Does any body know how todo this?
Open visualization, open "view source" in your browser (CTRL+U), copy/paste the code into your .lp page.
(30.10.2023, 07:49)admin Wrote: Open visualization, open "view source" in your browser (CTRL+U), copy/paste the code into your .lp page.
let me try. thank you