This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Missing knx telegrams
Hello,

I have a big problem, my lm4 missed on regular base knx telegramsĀ on the bus.

I don't see the messages in the lm4 objects logs, but when i use another ip devices with ets5 logging i see these telegrams.

How its possible my lm4 missed some telegrams and how to solve this?
What is the bus load in %? Do you have any KNX errors in the log?
(14.12.2016, 10:34)admin Wrote: What is the bus load in %? Do you have any KNX errors in the log?

no errors in the log

bus load 0.33 0.26 0.29
Can you show statistics from System Config -> Network -> KNX statistics?
(14.12.2016, 11:33)admin Wrote: Can you show statistics from System Config -> Network -> KNX statistics?

see attached screenshot

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

That's really low load. There's a bump in there, maybe you have some scripts which are sending many telegrams at once and causing collisions on the bus?
(14.12.2016, 13:34)admin Wrote: That's really low load. There's a bump in there, maybe you have some scripts which are sending many telegrams at once and causing collisions on the bus?

The peak every 15 minutes is not the problem, because that are read telegrams from my visualisation software (domovea). I activated these reads some weaks ago, but before i had also this missing telegram problem.

It looks like its started by the changed libraries send by the developer:
https://dl.openrb.com/misc/libwolfssl_3.9.6-1_mxs.ipk
https://dl.openrb.com/misc/eibd_20160907_mxs.ipk