This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problem with graphs since upgrade to 20160714
Hi,

After firmware upgrade to 20160714, graphs do not function anymore.
In my visualisation I had a number of graphs, but after the upgrade they are not updated anymore (see first image: all data of the graph are from 25/11/2016).

I then created a test page and included two graphs: one for the data of one of the group addresses in the existing visualisation and another for some other data.
In the graph for the existing graph, the exact same data of 25/11/2016 are displayed. In the new graph nothing is displayed (see second image).
The gauge in the second image shows the data that should appear in the upper graph.

Any idea of what is going on?

Thanks.

Can you check that objects are being logged properly?
(14.12.2016, 19:27)admin Wrote: Can you check that objects are being logged properly?

Mmm... That was the problem. For one reason or another, there was no logging anymore on these objects!

Thanks.