This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LSS100200 Cloud Problems
Hello,
I´m trying to connect the Schneider electric´s "Wiser for KNX" remote app with a SpaceLynk LSS100200 and it does not work..
The app in the SL´s status is "connected" and, in my Android, I can use the app in Local mode, but when I tryed to use it as remote, it says "ERROR: the device is not connected to the same LAN".

"Remote connectivity" and "Remote Services" are enable.

what could be the problem? Can I use the Logic Machine Remote Service to conect the SL?
Thanks you!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As far I know SL cannot connect to SE cloud, contact SE support.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Correct, SL cannot be connected to the app, you need to use a W4K for this
(13.12.2023, 15:18)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Correct, SL cannot be connected to the app, you need to use a W4K for this

Hi Erwin, what is W4K? The cloud connector app its installed in the SL as Default, how can I use it?
W4K = Wiser for KNX

Cloudconnector is indeed already available on a SL, there are plans to make an dedicated app for the spaceLYnk but that is still a R&D idea and not commited in any way that it will finally come.  The CloudConnector might also be used in the future for other purposes aka 3th party integrations. 

For now the Wiser for KNX app (and also the new Wiser KNX app that is just released in several countries) is only meant for Wiser for KNX controllers, hence the naming (:

PS: Not that it will change aything for you, the app you are currently using is the old Wiser for KNX App and uses OpenVPN to connect and not the CloudConnector, the new version of the app will use the CloudConnector.
Hello Erwin,
Do you have a release date for this dedicated application for SpaceLynk?
Thanks.
Best regards.
No, at this moment it’s still in the “idea” stage so don’t expect to see it any time soon..
Ok, Thanks.
B.R.