This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic - not able to save configured widget
Hello there,

upgraded a LM5 Power DW1 to FW 20161205
Installed a LM5Lite Power at a customer site, recent FW (november) - exact number unknown but earlier than the 20161205 version - not upgraded, straight out of the box

Both have the same problem : it is not possible to configure a widget and save it. The save-button does nothing.
The cancel button works.

Problem reproducable on all major browsers on both Windows and MacOS.
Customer did tests on his own machine, same result.

Seems there is an internal server error on the POST command (see screenshot attached taken on Windows 10 with IE11 )

Since my customer ordered the LM in order to make a fast visualisation and that feature does not work, he is not too happy :-(
Please assist.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Have you updated mosaic to the latest version?
(17.12.2016, 17:26)admin Wrote: Have you updated mosaic to the latest version?

No, I don't think I have, not on purpose anyway, I thought that came with the FW update.

I'm not even sure how to do that (found nothing in manual nor forum) - can you point me to installation procedure and update files, please?

Cheers,
Hendrik

Forget I asked...found it (RTFM and read it well, yes, I know :-))

So, I updated and YES, that did it.

All works as expected now! (I think ;-))
I'll do the same at the customer site next week.

Thank you admin!
Hi guys,
related to this, today we are trying to get some brand new shape on our visualization in Mosaic using diversified imaged widget in every room.
After we have created around 12 of these widgets, Mosaic start to not save resources and give error 500: internal server error.
Is there any cap to respect about using widget with images or similiar?
I'll attach an example file.
During these operations, i've checked the usage of CPU/RAM but the machine seems to work normally.

Thank you.

Attached Files
.json   camera.json (Size: 925.12 KB / Downloads: 4)
Mosaic saves the whole configuration a single JSON including images so it's possible to hit memory limits while saving. Consider using a different image format - JPG or PNG instead of SVG. This will make the widget significantly smaller. You can also use TinyPNG (https://tinypng.com/) to further optimize your images.
(13.09.2023, 14:12)admin Wrote: Mosaic saves the whole configuration a single JSON including images so it's possible to hit memory limits while saving. Consider using a different image format - JPG or PNG instead of SVG. This will make the widget significantly smaller. You can also use TinyPNG (https://tinypng.com/) to further optimize your images.

Thanks sir. We were already trying JPG format and each widget is smaller and the trouble seems to be solved. We first resetted the whole mosaic configuration, otherwise we were not able to save not delete items.