This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Arrow
I want to create a visualization for the energy flows in the home. The data comes from smappee and the inverter of the solar panels, but I want to combine the data in a visualization. SomeĀ  currents can be negative, positive or 0. Is there a way to make an arrow that is either left, right or non-existent depending on the quantity, it represents.

I know some icons can change, but that's based on a 0/1 value. I'm actually looking for a change to 3 positions.
You can use Additional icons to map icons to a numeric value/range: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthrea...6#pid13926
Thank you!