This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Zigbee troubleshooting
Hi there,

I'm messing with a Schneider Zigbee Window/door sensor CCT591011, a LogicMachine LM5 Lite and your Zigbee gateway.
The problem is that it easily connects with the Zigbee app, but it only transmits its battery status but not the open/close one.

What am I doing wrong?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Try resting it and pair again, with battery devices it sometimes happen. Wireless is not a cable Smile
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(05.01.2024, 10:48)Daniel Wrote: Try resting it and pair again, with battery devices it sometimes happen. Wireless is not a cable Smile

What do you mean by "resting it"?  Shy

EDIT: I have just unpaired it, changed the channel number, paired again and it works! Thank you very much.
Every device has a reset procedure, for SE devices it is like that. Press 4 times reset button but after forth press keep holding it for 10 sec. LED should blink red after 10 sec.
Make sure not to press for 20 sec as this is another thing, device will become BLE.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Hi there. Is there any way to make a Zigbee read command by script? IKEA TRÅDFRI bulbs stop sending its status after a power cycling, but they update it if you press the "Read" button inside Zigbee app. Thank you!
This a known bug in Ikea lamps, we will see if some workaround can be implemented to restore the status reporting. For reading statuses check this example: https://kb.logicmachine.net/libraries/zi...-responses
(09.01.2024, 08:24)admin Wrote: This a known bug in Ikea lamps, we will see if some workaround can be implemented to restore the status reporting. For reading statuses check this example: https://kb.logicmachine.net/libraries/zi...-responses

I am aware of this. Thank you for the example!

EDIT: I have tried this code as resident script and it works flawlessly:
Code:
zb = require('applibs.zigbee')

endpoint = 1
res, err = zb.cmdepsync('getonoff', 'd0cf5efffebfacdb', endpoint)

endpoint = 1
res, err = zb.cmdepsync('getlevel', 'd0cf5efffebfacdb', endpoint)
I have same problem with SE CCT591012. I test 2 device with same result. Tried to reset and pair again, always same, battery state can be see, however the contact sensor don't come.

I don't try to change channel... I I do this, should I reappair all other device too ?
-----------
FRANCE SMARTHOME & SMARTBUILDING INTEGRATION
SE ECO EXPERT
It won't work without a profile. Provide a complete report from the info window (in text form, not as a screenshot). Don't change the channel, it won't help.
(18.01.2024, 14:08)admin Wrote: It won't work without a profile. Provide a complete report from the info window (in text form, not as a screenshot). Don't change the channel, it won't help.

Code:
Manufacturer: Schneider Electric
Model: CCT591011_AS
Firmware version: WD.B.05.01.06

Device type: End device
Power source: Battery
Receive when idle: No

Endpoint 1
Profile: 260
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- PollCtrl (32)
- SsIasZone (1280)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
(18.01.2024, 15:15)domotiqa Wrote:
(18.01.2024, 14:08)admin Wrote: It won't work without a profile. Provide a complete report from the info window (in text form, not as a screenshot). Don't change the channel, it won't help.

Code:

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- PollCtrl (32)
- SsIasZone (1280)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)

It is the same device as mine. I had to full reset the Schneider door contact several times until achieving a proper operation. Once you achieve it, I will work flawlessly forever.
(19.01.2024, 11:57)alexll Wrote:

Code:

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- PollCtrl (32)
- SsIasZone (1280)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)

It is the same device as mine. I had to full reset the Schneider door contact several times until achieving a proper operation. Once you achieve it, I will work flawlessly forever.

ok thanks, I have the LSS100400

I reset it at least 4 times without change. I test 2 of it. I will report to SE
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
(19.01.2024, 16:15)domotiqa Wrote:
(19.01.2024, 11:57)alexll Wrote:

Code:

Endpoint 1
Input clusters
- Basic (0)
- PowerCfg (1)
- Identify (3)
- PollCtrl (32)
- SsIasZone (1280)
- HaDiagnostic (2821)
Output clusters
- Basic (0)
- Ota (25)

ok thanks, I have the LSS100400

I reset it at least 4 times without change. I test 2 of it. I will report to SE

Still no feedback from Schneider... They gave me 10 of it and can't use it, only batterie info...
I try reseting the product several times (3press then a long, and pair again with 3 press), but still same issue, also with different product.

any help appreciate
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
Enable debug logs in ZigBee app configuration, try pairing again and send the logs to us. When pairing try moving the device as close as possible to the coordinator.
here are the log, I reset, then pair it again then map to object 14/0/10.
What strange is that the debug option is disable after a time...

I pair at 09h46 09h47

Attached Files
.txt   logs.txt (Size: 20.93 KB / Downloads: 2)
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
The provided logs end at 09:40.
strange... I post again

don'"t work...
here a link
https://gofile.io/d/GNyJe2

I update firmware with a new one receive for field test (preprod) and with this one I success using it...
don't know why
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT
No finaly I had a second and have no detection.

I continue my test. I reset again an once detected, I quick create the 3 object (detection, batterie...) with virtual address quick creation.
Then it s ok.
I can after that assign to my well address. Don't know if it s accident, but I have my contact this way
-----------
SE ECO EXPERT