This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Several issues after LM restoration
Hi 

I would like to mention that an LM5 device with firmware 20230607 was found empty after several power failures. I thought that this FW version was solving this issue. Is there any updated status?

Also, after system restoration, at customer's cloud account was a second site showing just a number. How can I delete this site? Probably was the previous setup before the new system restoration. Attached you will see a screenshot for that issue.

Any information will be helpful.
Thanks

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

If LM is saving project to SD while power failure will happen the corruption can still happen but we will run some further tests to see if we still have some issue.
Login to cloud as admin user and close mosaic and go to settings. You should see there two networks. Try deleting the old one. You also have multiple networks enabled.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(10.01.2024, 17:24)Daniel Wrote: If LM is saving project to SD while power failure will happen the corruption can still happen but we will run some further tests to see if we still have some issue.
Login to cloud as admin user and close mosaic and go to settings. You should see there two networks. Try deleting the old one. You also have multiple networks enabled.

Daniel hi.

Regarding cloud networks, as you can see in the screenshot,  there is no old one but only the active network. The strange behavior is happening to the customer account. 

Regarding saving the project to SD what do you mean by IF? Is there an option not to do that? I thought projects were not saved to SD cards.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You need to delete this network in customer's account, not your account.