This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Reset KNX device without ETS
(30.03.2020, 07:02)admin Wrote: Try RC1: https://forum.logicmachine.net/showthread.php?tid=2313

OK, that was a bad idea....

Now there is no access to the LM4 at all, and I am working remotely as it is Covis-time all over... Is ther any way to restart, reboot, do anything at all when I just get a blank page at the IP-address?
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
Can you try accessing page directly, like /flashsys/ or /scada-main/ ? Open browser dev tools (F12) and check the response code when accessing pages. Is it 200 or 503 or something else?
(30.03.2020, 11:02)admin Wrote: Can you try accessing page directly, like /flashsys/ or /scada-main/ ? Open browser dev tools (F12) and check the response code when accessing pages. Is it 200 or 503 or something else?

I got the hold of a guy there, so he switched the power off and on, and now it works. So no problems anymore :-)
There are 10 kinds of people in the world; those who can read binary and those who don't  Cool
(16.03.2018, 10:17)admin Wrote: This feature will be available in the next version Smile
Code:
knxlib.restart('1.1.100')

Code:
require('knxlib')
value = event.getvalue()
if (value == true) then
    knxlib.restart('1.1.22')
  log (value)
end
The code seems to be doing nothing.
I get the log, but not the reset of the device
I've tried to include the library, but it had not helped

Hope someone can point out my mistake.
Best regards!
Is this KNX device connected directly to LM via KNX/TP? Reset won't work over KNX/IP.
(25.05.2023, 08:47)admin Wrote: Is this KNX device connected directly to LM via KNX/TP? Reset won't work over KNX/IP.

KNX/IP is used.

Let me try.
Thank you!
Does this work on a W4k too as i don't get any result?
It is implemented exactly the same on W4k but some knx devices may not work for this. Try first via ETS if it works there.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(04.07.2023, 12:02)Daniel Wrote: It is implemented exactly the same on W4k but some knx devices may not work for this. Try first via ETS if it works there.

I tried all of this but i don't get any result. The connection is over TP.

require('knxlib')

spanning = knxlib.readbusvoltage('1.1.1') -- returns bus voltage read from a given phys. address
log(spanning)

verbinding = knxlib.isconnected() -- returns true when KNX is connected, false otherwise
log(verbinding)

statistieken = knxlib.getstats() -- returns Lua table with KNX/IP and KNX/TP telegram stats
log(statistieken)

herstart = knxlib.restart('1.1.1')  -- restart KNX device with given phys. address
log(herstart)

ping = knxlib.ping('1.1.1')  -- ping KNX device with given phys. address
log(ping)
On a W4k..