This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Visualization shows wrong start page
Hi,

I am using a custom visualization that has been working for years without issue, but recently, when I go to the start page, it is not the default page that is displayed but some other page.
At first I thought that it would be some cache or cookie problem but I cleared everything and the problems remains. I have also tried different computers and different browsers with the same result. Rebooting also did nothing.

When i set the page that is shown, not to show in the visualization (in Vis structure), then the real default page is shown. But whenever is set that particular page to show in Usermode, that particular page is shown instead of the real start page that is marked 'Show, make default' in the Vis structure.

This on a LM4 with firmware 20160714.
I have another LM4 which runs a similar visualization without any problems...

Any idea what might be going on?

Thanks.
Nobody?
(28.01.2024, 10:28)baggins Wrote: Nobody?

Hi,
Have you objects in the default start page?
Best regards Cristian
Did you checked user access -> user access settings  -> general tab -> homepage -> default homepage?
The default start page only contains links to the other pages.

I don't have a general tab in 'user access settings', only password related settings. Probably because this is an old firmware version...

Thx.
(28.01.2024, 14:19)baggins Wrote: The default start page only contains links to the other pages.

I don't have a general tab in 'user access settings', only password related settings. Probably because this is an old firmware version...

Thx.
Hi,
Try to add an object and see if it works.
Best regards Cristian
(28.01.2024, 15:40)CristianAgata Wrote:
(28.01.2024, 14:19)baggins Wrote: The default start page only contains links to the other pages.

Thx.
Hi,
Try to add an object and see if it works.
Best regards Cristian

Actually I had overlooked that there are some objects as well on the default page...
Do you have any Custom JavaScript? Not sure if it was present in such old firmware though.
(30.01.2024, 09:14)admin Wrote: Do you have any Custom JavaScript? Not sure if it was present in such old firmware though.

Yes and that was the reason! 
The script looks at a GA that somehow got stuck on a wrong value which caused the wrong page to be displayed...
Thanks!