This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Midea CCM18 module JSON file
Hello everyone,
I hope my message finds you well?
I would like to have some help with you. Can anyone help me with the midea CCM18 module JSON file for modbus RTU communication please?
WELL YOU.
We can help you but first please share documentation for modbus registry. It is a good practice to first use Read test in modbus tab to find correct parameters.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.04.2024, 13:56)Daniel Wrote: We can help you but first please share documentation for modbus registry.  It is a good practice to first use Read test in modbus tab to find correct parameters.

Thank you in advance sir.
I am sending you the modbus register file of the CCM18 module

Attached Files
.pdf   MAPPING TABLE MODBUS GATEWAY CCM18.pdf (Size: 5.26 MB / Downloads: 8)
Use Read test and try reading a coil and a register. Once you find correct settings drop it here and we can make you the template to roll it over.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(24.04.2024, 15:01)Daniel Wrote: Use Read test and try reading a coil and a register. Once you find correct settings drop it here and we can make you the template to roll it over.

I had the JSON document in an already working system. I'm going to test it to see if it works

Attached Files
.json   MIDEA_CCM18_PART2.json (Size: 48.8 KB / Downloads: 4)