This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

RGB(W) Visualisation
Hi,

today I've a request for visualisation my RGBW Stripe ligts which I've installed at the edge of my ceiling construction.
At moment I used an object (Button?) RGB (Type 232.600) to get the colorpicker control and used a "empty.png" to disable the button itself, to get the actual color status of the stripe. 
My visualisation is actually made with 'static' transparent SVGs. Now I had the request, if it's possible to make via JS or/and CSS a long bar (boxes) in custom dimensions to make the stripelights colored in the correct values?

A little Screenshot to illustrate my request:

I use a spaceLYnk with firmware 1.2.1

Thx forwards and a happy new year :-)

BR
Habib
Yes that is possible, 

Take 3 byte RGB object and set it to read only and give it a unique custom class.

Then you can use .youruniquecustomclass{} to style it like you want.

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin :-)

What did you mean with a read only Object? Made a KNX Object and set it readonly?
Or an internal variable and set it to read only?

BR
Habib
Hi Habib,

A KNX object in your visu / on your plan and set if to read only to prevent user input by clicking on the rgb colored item.

Normaly you have a small rounded bar as feedback value and by using a custom class you can tweak the size and other properties of this bar with custom css.

Try with custom classes rgb_vertical and  rgb_horizontal and add this to custom css:

Code:
.rgb_vertical {
   border-radius: 0px;
   height: 250px;
   min-width: 10px;
   max-width: 10px;
   margin: 0px auto 0;
   opacity: 1; /* optional set to 0.8 to make partial transparent*/
}

.rgb_horizontal {
   height: 10px;
   min-width: 150px;
   max-width: 150px;
}

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

thank you for your assistance. I tried it now (it's sounds very easy) but I've no success.

First I've created a new KNX Object which filled as a copy the values from the main object.
These one gets the read-only-flag in visualisation (it's only a visualisation object) gets an transparent icon and a new CSS class...

I called the class "rgb2" and add following code into custom CSS:

Code:
.rgb2 {

height: 30px;

}

But I can't see some changes. Looked into the HTML Code it's seems, that the wanted color bar is a sub object (item-color) of the whole RGB Control Object.

In next step I tried to overwrite the class .item-color (I now that overwrites the style of my whole SL in every page), but I see now the wanted style.

Code:
.item-color {

height: 30px;

}

What can I do in this case to mark only the "color bar" with the custom CSS?

Thx forwards for your help again :-)))

BR
Habib
Hi Habib,

Can you try to use the object only as value, now you use image and value with a transparent png.

I tested with value only and the css is also build for that, if you want with transparent image then i have to check css as there might be a extra class level needed in the css i created.

BR,

Erwin
(31.12.2016, 09:03)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi Habib,

Can you try to use the object only as value, now you use image and value with a transparent png.

I tested with value only and the css is also build for that, if you want with transparent image then i have to check css as there might be a extra class level needed in the css i created.

BR,

Erwin

The solution can be so simple :-) Yes it's make sense and works also ;-)

The last thing I don't understand is, in which way I can get transperacy to the objects. It seems, that the opacity value has no effect?
If I modificate them manually to an rgba and give them a value it works.
Have you a last idea for me? 

Used code:
Code:
.rgb_vertical1 {
     border: none;
     box-shadow: none;
   height: 352px;
   min-width: 10px;
   max-width: 10px;
     background-color: transparent;
   opacity: 0.6; /* optional set to 0.8 to make partial transparent*/
}

Hi Habib,

Strange as it works for me (chrome)

What browser do you use? Maybe you need another css rule in your browser..

BR,

Erwin
Hi Erwin,

that is really strange. I tried it now with Safari 10.0.2, Firefox 50.1.0 and Chrome 55.0.2883.95 all with OS X 10.12.2 and Fireofx 50.1.0 with Windows 7 x64.

I must have an issue made by me, I think :-(

Maybe I find out next year whats happens to that.... thank you Erwin :-))