This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

BACnet MS/TP a IP
Buenas tardes, en una instalación donde tengo que ver unas señales de BACnet, estoy utilizando una pasarela de intesis, que por lo que me han dicho es transparente lo que entra por SM/TP sale en IP, y luego leer las variables en un LogicMachine .

Con Intesis MAPS, voy a BACnet Router, y en escanear red BACnet, me aparecen los 2 equipos que quiero ver y en objetos encontrados me aparecen 6 objetos de un equipo y del otro 206.
Cuando Voy al abro BACnet Client de LogicMachine me aparecen ya 3 equipos uno el Intesis y los otros dos de TRANE, de intesis me salen las que hay pero hay veces que me leen del de 9 me lee 4 y de los 206 objetos 4 o 6 , y otras veces nada.
Que podría estar haciendo mal.
gracias

Saludos
Good afternoon, in an installation where I have to see some BACnet signals, I am using an Intesis gateway, which from what I have been told is transparent what comes in through SM/TP comes out in IP, and then read the variables in a LogicMachine .
With Intesis MAPS, I go to BACnet Router, and when scanning the BACnet network, the 2 devices that I want to see appear and in found objects, 6 objects appear from one device and 206 from the other.
When I go to the BACnet Client from LogicMachine, 3 devices appear, one Intesis and the other two from TRANE, I get the ones I get from Intesis, but there are times when they read me from the 9, it reads 4 and from the 206 objects, 4 or 6 , and other times nothing.
What I could be doing wrong.
thank you

Greetings
Scan might timeout due because MS/TP communication is slow. If object IDs are known you can read objects one by one from a script without needing to scan the whole device.
okay
Thank you very much I will look at it and tell you
Greetings