This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Where is the Application Store?
Hello,

where is the Application Store?
You are welcome to play around with Application Store on our demo LogicMachine:
http://4n.lv:7999/ (admin / admin)

Firmware with built-in app store coming out soon.
Also documentation and quick-startup on how to create your own apps coming out soon.
(31.07.2015, 06:56)edgars Wrote: You are welcome to play around with Application Store on our demo LogicMachine:
http://4n.lv:7999/ (admin / admin)

Firmware with built-in app store coming out soon.
Also documentation and quick-startup on how to create your own apps coming out soon.

Thanks Smile
Also a new firmware for the HomeLynk?
Currently app store will be available only in LogicMachine series.
edgars, is there any estimated date when the app store and a new firmware will be released for the LM4 product?
I have migrated from =S= homeLYnk to LM4. My old HL configuration file has worked directly by uploading it into LM4... great job, guys!
You can already install release candidate version with App store included. Final release is planned for this week, our guys are busy testing everything once more Smile
Thank you, Edgars! I have found it and now I am installing it.
LE: BTW, where is the Application Store located on the menu?
it's the "+" in the top right corner Smile
>it's the "+" in the top right corner

But system asking password. "Admin" not works.
It should be lowercase admin by default or your admin password if you had changed it.