This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Hadling TAG change via script
Hi to all

I've seen tha using localbus library in scripting you can monitor and handling telegrams eventĀ 

I'm wondering if there is a way to trigger a code in case a tag has been added/removed (a specific tag in my intentions)

is there a way to know if a tag has been changed to an object and trigger a code?
thanks
ciao
M
You could write current tags of an object into the storage and compare it every x period, but i wonder what use case it would serve..
thanks...

I'm working on a "my way" to mqtt in whitch the reference table is dinamically generated using tags (and using object comment field with some more configuration JSON)

In my intention... by simply add and remove tag, the script will autoadapt.

I achieved this, but got issues with the subscriptions of topics, I do need to stop and restart the script to subscrition to take effect...

I'll try the way to run a job that would compare with a storage... will see what would happend Big Grin

thanks
ciao
M
localbus has a reload event that is triggered when object properties are modified, either from UI or from scripts.