This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Carlo Gavazzi Modbus
I have a case where I have multiple Carlo Gavazzi energy meters that I need to poll. According to their Documentation (page 9) they output their consumption value to kWh / 10, meaning to get the actual kWh I need to set value_multiplier to 0,1. However, I need this value to output to Wh instead. I would really like this to be handled by the profile instead of me adding GA's and scripts for each and every kWh object. Is it possible to somehow first divide this to proper kWh and then to Wh? 

I might be missing an obvious solution here...
Set multiplier to 100 to get Wh. You can have two entries with different multiplier in the profile to get both kWh and Wh.
Always so easy Wink

Thank you!
Hi,

In attach my profile I created long time ago and still using for EM340. Could be useful for you.

Alex

Attached Files
.json   Gavazzi_EM340_correct.json (Size: 6.96 KB / Downloads: 12)
(18.03.2024, 09:19)admin Wrote: Set multiplier to 100 to get Wh. You can have two entries with different multiplier in the profile to get both kWh and Wh.

What you mean, can I get both kWh and Wh from the same register in one ande same profile?
(23.03.2024, 21:00)victor.back Wrote:
(18.03.2024, 09:19)admin Wrote: Set multiplier to 100 to get Wh. You can have two entries with different multiplier in the profile to get both kWh and Wh.

What you mean, can I get both kWh and Wh from the same register in one ande same profile?

Yes, nothing is stopping you in reading same register twice.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5