This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Problems with LogicMachine scripts in general
The backup copy of my project in LogicMachine is having a problem storing the scripts that are created within the objects, the situation is as follows:

1- when I try to create a function within some object, apparently it is created and saved, but when I close the script editing view and reopen it, the script written in this object is no longer found.
2- this happens from any object or any function that I try to create
3-it only allows me to add more lines of code in the objects that currently have a script already written

GRADES:
1- it allows me to modify the values of the object without problem
2- allows me to create group addresses normally
3- has not suffered due to energy supply issues

I need help with this, so as not to lose the project that has already been running without problems for some time and now that there is the possibility of expanding it,
What firmware version do you have?
HW: LM5 Lite (i.MX6)
SW: 20230307
¡Atención: Faltan 5 minutos para completar la actualización.
Todos los ficheros de configuración se mantendrán sin cambios. No desconecte su dispositivo mientras la actualización está en progreso!
Try installing 2024 firmware.