This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Touch Visualization does not work
The visualization i´ve done works perfectly in computer mode. But when I open touch, there does not appear anything.

I have checked to see if I have activated the option for it not to appear in smartphone mode, but I think that it´s all ok.

what can I check?

thanks

Which fw do you use?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
(02.04.2024, 13:16)Daniel Wrote: Which fw do you use?

The thing is that at first it worked for me and now the screen goes blank.
Did you change some datatypes in object by any chance?
Ctrl+F5
(02.04.2024, 13:32)Daniel Wrote: Did you change some datatypes in object by any chance?

No, i don´t think so
Did you change anything in the project or did it just stopped to work on its own? Try clearing browser cache.
Ctrl+F5
(02.04.2024, 13:46)Daniel Wrote: Did you change anything in the project or did it just stopped to work on its own? Try clearing browser cache.

What I did was continue creating the visualization in the same way.
I've already managed to get it working. I have deleted from the logic machine the group addresses that were empty or did not have a data type (even though I had not used them in the visualization).

Thanks for the help