This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Make a slide menu
Hello,

one of my customer asked me to create a menu on the left side with a tab that slides to the right on click like this:

any ideas? I was thinking about some kind of animation in javascript but I haven't figured it out yet  Undecided

Thanks
Did you try?
Usermode sidebar: Show as overlay (auto-hide)
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thanks,

of course I know about this but I don't think that's what I need,
they want more than one slide menu, plus they want to block all the elements on the page when one menu is open.
In addition to that they want this to look exactly like the example, but this is only a matter of look and it's not really a problem.
What do you mean by more than one slide menu?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Ok, I solved it using javascript and css.
Thanks.
(03.04.2024, 11:57)Ceros2112 Wrote: Ok, I solved it using javascript and css.
Thanks.

interesting, could you tell us how you did it? 
BR
Marcello
I can't extract a snippet of code because it adapts specifically to my project, but basically I put an image object on the page as background of the menu, then created a css class with the updated position of the object to move it outside the border of the page when the menu is "collapsed" and toggled it via javascript whenever i need to (for example when I click a specific button).
Thanks, it can always be useful to someone.