This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

integrated powertag ambient zigbee
Hello i want to add the powertag ambient in my LM it's a zigbee product but the LM don't see anything.
Do you think it's possible to add this product ? 

https://www.se.com/be/fr/product/A9XST11...A9rature-/
All PowerTag products use ZigBee Green Power which is not supported by LM ZigBee implementation.
Only way to add them is through a PASx00 server so you can read them over Modbus TCP
(04.04.2024, 12:40)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Only way to add them is through a PASx00 server so you can read them over Modbus TCP

Thx i make this but but the PASxxx is expensive for just a temperature sensor
Get any other sensor that uses standard ZigBee, not ZigBee Green Power.
(04.04.2024, 13:02)admin Wrote: Get any other sensor that uses standard ZigBee, not ZigBee Green Power.

it's a software limitation ? 

i use a sonoff dongle with LM and i have the same dongle with Home assistant and with HA i can pair directly Powertag and powertag ambient
We have tested PowerTags before but it was not a 100% stable solution so it was decided not to support it.
(04.04.2024, 15:07)admin Wrote: We have tested PowerTags before but it was not a 100% stable solution so it was decided not to support it.

ok thanks