This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SpaceLynk Schneider & PASS600
Hi all,

can you explain to me how to retrieve 
- consumption data from a Modus Schneider meter
- consumption coming from the digital input
via the PASS600 and PASS800 Schneider gateways please ?

Thank's in advance,
have a good day.
All meters added to a PAS will be available to connect to through the PAS with the SpaceLYnk. Add the meter as a Modbus TCP device on the SL and input correct profile and address when setting up.

You will see the address the SL will use when you add the meter to the PAS, often as a virtual ID.
Yes Fatmax,

I assumed it was identical to the LINK150 (EGX) replaced by the PASS,
but the PASS internally has 2 digital inputs, allowing pulse counters to be wired.
How to recover the measurement of these 2 inputs?
Then you need to create a Modbus profile for the SpaceLYnk where the registers for digital input is present. See here for documentation:

Documentation

As you can see, depending on the way you set up the digital input, you need to specify the correct register. Remember to subtract 1 from the register in the document for the SL to get data from it.

You add the PAS with its IP as a Modbus TCP/IP device in SL, with address 255. Use your created and uploaded profile.
I thought a Json would be available for that...
Thank's in advance if you will found it !
I've personally never used digital inputs on the PAS, so I haven't made or looked for one.

Edit:

I just whipped this up, you can see if it works. I have not tested it.

.json   PAS800D1D2.json (Size: 308 bytes / Downloads: 8)
I writed a similar one, only for D1n during you write your json...
But for m3 consumption, I founded register 1115, not 1122 (I don't found it on Pass documentation...)

{
"product_code": "PASS-digit-entry",
"mapping": [
{
"bus_datatype": 29,
"address": 1115,
"value_nan": [
],
"type": "register",
"units": "m3",
"value_multiplier": 1,
"name": "Consommation eau entree 1 m3",
"datatype": "int64"
},
],
"manufacturer": "Schneider Electric",
"name": "PASS600-800",
"product_range": "PASS",
"description": "PASS digital input1 m3"
}
1122 is described as "Metering accumulated value on DI1 if DI1 mode is set to Pulse"

1126 is described as "Metering accumulated value on DI2 if DI2 mode is set to Pulse"

I can't find 1115 (or 1116 as documentation would write is as), but 1114 is "Date of last reset pulse counter for DI1"
so, I use this PASS documentation, réf DOCA0172EN-00 04/2021 ...
see page 75.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Then I guess it depends on what version of the PAS you are running. The online documentation will always represent the latest FW.

It's just a matter of swapping out the registers in the JSON to test, just remember to subtract 1 from the register number in the documentation.
ok FatMax, I tried it...
Thank's for your help and time you spended for me.