This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Ethernet Configuration
Hi everyone,

I'm having trouble with the Ethernet configuration of LM5. At first, when I set up LM5 with a static IP address, I couldn't access or ping the address from the switch. I contacted the IT manager, who assured me that the access to LM5 was not blocked. Even when I tried using a regular switch between my PC and LM5, I still couldn't connect, although I could access the LM5 when connected directly from my PC.

After that, we switched the Ethernet configuration of LM5 to DHCP, which allowed me to access LM5 via the switch. However, we got an issue when attempting to connect it to ZeroTier. Although the DNS was configured correctly, I received an error message, which is attached.

SW:20240124

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It's a bug in the System config. It will be fixed in the next release.

Meanwhile as a workaround: set static IP + gateway (without rebooting), configure ZeroTier then switch back to DHCP (also without rebooting). This won't affect the actual network settings but will allow ZeroTier to be configured.
(09.04.2024, 09:25)admin Wrote: It's a bug in the System config. It will be fixed in the next release.

Meanwhile as a workaround: set static IP + gateway (without rebooting), configure ZeroTier then switch back to DHCP (also without rebooting). This won't affect the actual network settings but will allow ZeroTier to be configured.

Thanks