This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Devices Sharing Group Objects
Hi, 

I have multiple devices sharing data in the same network. 

How I can select only 1 ou 2 objects to share ? Can you shiow me an example ? 

How to share only object X/X/X with my neighbour devices ?

[Image: neighbour-entries.png]
You need to adjust the KNX filtering table in System config > Network > KNX connection. Set "DST group policy" to "Accept selected group addresses" and provide a list of group addresses that are allowed.
(12.04.2024, 08:07)admin Wrote: You need to adjust the KNX filtering table in System config > Network > KNX connection. Set "DST group policy" to "Accept selected group addresses" and provide a list of group addresses that are allowed.

Ok, this will block all the data except the data that I select ? 

And the inverse ? Provide only 1 object ? is in IP> local filter ?
IP > Local is incoming filter (to LM from IP). Local > IP is outgoing filter (from LM to IP).

If policy is set to Accept then any groups that are not allowed will be ignored.