This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic constant loading
Hello,

First of all thank you for even spending time reading this "essay".

Logicmachine HW: Reactor v3 (i.MX28)
Logicmachine SW: 20191015

ISSUE:
I've been still running 2019 version of Mosaic 3.0 on one logic machine, everything ran great and I wasn't in dire need of any new functionality thus "if it works, don't touch it" was my main approach. Yesterday, I tried loading Mosaic on my phone and I've noticed the loading time being way longer than usual (more than 5 seconds) and after it loaded, I was left with a weird mess where widgets were overlapping, they were missing buttons and backgrounds (see attachment 1.jpg). I tried loading it on PC, same long loading time, after it loaded sometimes there were no widgets at all, after refresh sometimes they would be there but without icons and sometimes they would overlap (see attachment 2.jpg). Sometimes the left side panel for changing rooms loaded, I wasn't able to change rooms though (see attachment 3.jpg). When I tried loading up the editing version of mosaic, it loads a bit longer than usual but it works and I can see everything correctly.

MY TROUBLESHOOTING:
-First off I tried rebooting the LM, didn't help.
-Then I tried updating Mosaic to the newest version, didn't help but outcome of loading the updated Mosaic 3.0 was a bit different, it didn't load at all. I could see the rooms but it was loading indefinitely (see attachment 4.jpg) but the editing Mosaic 3.0 was completely fine (see attachment 5.jpg).
-Tried upgrading the firmware of Logicmachine itself to the reactorv3-20230607.img which looked the newest, first the upgrade started counting down but the page just refreshed and the nothing happened, LM SW version was the same 2019 as before.
-Last bit of troubleshooting was me making a backup of the Mosaic and straight up deleting the whole Mosaic and installing it again since to me it looked like maybe some Mosaic files got corrupted or overwritten somehow. When everything was done, I launched it only to see all my widgets still being there, I guess uninstalling the Mosaic doesn't really delete the configuration.

MY INSIGHTS:
-I've noticed that when I updated the Mosaic from 2019 version to 2024 (newest one) and then rebooted the LM, the changes rolled back. I did this multiple times, it always rolls back no matter the time spent with the new version of Mosaic.
-Same goes for all the Apps, if I remove all the apps I've downloaded or download something else, reboot the LM it rolls back to previous state.
-Could it be something with the SD card inside LM?
-This LM was in use since 2016, I've never noticed any problems before.
-I've attached the Mosaic backup if needed.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.json   mosaic-backup (1).json (Size: 92.92 KB / Downloads: 1)
LM micro SD card became read-only and must be replaced. Make a backup and follow this guide: https://kb.logicmachine.net/misc/reflash...ng-player/
It's highly recommended to use an industrial or high endurance card. Maximum size is 32GB.
(24.04.2024, 07:32)admin Wrote: LM micro SD card became read-only and must be replaced. Make a backup and follow this guide: https://kb.logicmachine.net/misc/reflash...ng-player/
It's highly recommended to use an industrial or high endurance card. Maximum size is 32GB.

Thank you very much, I've ordered the replacement SanDisk Max Endurance 32GB microSD card. 

Have a nice day.