This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Recover the password without resetting the computer
Good morning
I need to edit the programming of a Spacelynk, however I do not have the password and I cannot reset the device since the client does not have the Backup. Is there a way to enter the programming without the password?
Please contact SE support for this request.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
And again this is a classic and imho unbelievable situation that i unfortunately see way to often, how can you manage to lose a password and also don’t have any backup, if you want to start from scratch this is the way to go..

Let this be a learning moment for all of us..

Always make a backup when having any changes, save them locally and preferably also on a external location (onedrive, …) and keep track of used passwords, store them in your browser so they are synced or use a password management tool.

Just my 50 cents…