This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Object link to Bacnet object Value
HI,

I use a LM5L to creat KNx visualisation. I have an other project to use Bacnet device. I would like to link on the visualisation object directly to Bacnet Object. Is it possible?

thank you
Do you want to export local LM object to BACnet or import a BACnet object to LM. First one requires only to check "export" for objects that needs to be vibisle on BACnet side and enable BACnet service in System Config. Second one requires additional BACnet package and scripts.
(09.01.2017, 09:45)admin Wrote: Do you want to export local LM object to BACnet or import a BACnet object to LM. First one requires only to check "export" for objects that needs to be vibisle on BACnet side and enable BACnet service in System Config. Second one requires additional BACnet package and scripts.

I would like to import bacnet object to LM.