This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

LM4 Zerotier
Hello,
Does the LM4 support Zerotier? I have updated to the latest firmware, but cant seem to find the Zerotier menu.     
Thanks.
No, none of the imx28 got new features for a while.
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5
Thank you for your answer! I have solved the original issue with a VPN connection, but I now have a different issue.
After upgrading the LM4 everything was fine, but after a few days i could not access the WEB UI of the LM4 anymore. I did a hard reboot and got it up and running, but now everything is gone. I have a backup, but it just returns to clean install after restoring. Could this be caused a faulty SD-card or something?
Most likely yes
Ctrl+F5
Ah, okey. What kind of SD-card? And do i need to flash it with something beforehand?
Fallow this:
https://kb.logicmachine.net/misc/reflash...ng-player/
Any SD up to 32GB, we recommend SLC or pSLC cards. 1GB is enough.
Ctrl+F5