This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Bacnet to KNX
Hi,

With LM5L, I would like to creat a gateway beteween Bacnet Device and KNX.

For that , i read your tuto, and i try to creat a cyclical script to read bacanet object value and write this value on an Group KNX.
    But I have an error.(Ligne 3: attempt to index global 'bacnet'(a function value)

My script

1:    require('bacnet')
2:
3:         value = bacnet.readvalue(1170,'analog value',0)
4:         grp.write('11/1/1', value)

Thank for your help
You need to install BACnet package:
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-16.09/pkg/genoh...28_mxs.ipk
(09.01.2017, 09:46)admin Wrote: You need to install BACnet package:
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-16.09/pkg/genoh...28_mxs.ipk

I had already import this package but doesn't work.
Maybe you have power version of LM5?
[attachment=350 Wrote:admin pid='2984' dateline='1483957261']Maybe you have power version of LM5?

I have a LM5 lite. 

(09.01.2017, 10:21)admin Wrote: Maybe you have power version of LM5?

My running proceses:

My package installed:

Is that your whole script? It looks like bacnet variable is being overridden somewhere.
(09.01.2017, 11:23)admin Wrote: Is that your whole script? It looks like bacnet variable is being overridden somewhere.

Yes it's my resident script.

If you want i can creat a remote control to my LM5L for you.
Sure, please send me a PM with remote access details.
(09.01.2017, 12:44)admin Wrote: Sure, please send me a PM with remote access details.

Ok, I send you all information by PM.
Thanks, I've replaced the BACnet library with an updated version as user library for now. This should work.
(09.01.2017, 13:21)admin Wrote: Thanks, I've replaced the BACnet library with an updated version as user library for now. This should work.

Yes, it seem work. Thank you.