This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Microsoft azure connection
Hi,

Do you example and/or tutoriel to connect LM5 Lite to Microsoft azure cloud.

Thank you.
please see description and example scripts attached for MS Azure integration.

Attached Files
.pdf   Azure REST.pdf (Size: 213.04 KB / Downloads: 204)
.lua   azure_receive.lua (Size: 943 bytes / Downloads: 68)
.lua   azure_send.lua (Size: 1.44 KB / Downloads: 66)
(10.01.2017, 07:14)edgars Wrote: please see description and example scripts attached for MS Azure integration.

Thanks for this example.

when i use your azure.received.lua code. I send a message to Azure cloud. On logic machine i receive not only the last message but all message sended since 10 minutes.

How i can filter the received message with information iothub-enqueuetime?

(10.01.2017, 07:14)edgars Wrote: please see description and example scripts attached for MS Azure integration.

HI,

When i received an message to azure. I would like to ack this message. For the moment , I receive 10 times the same message.

How  can we ack a Azure message?