This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

[Resolve] enocean package for usb gateway
Hi,

Where can we find all package to use enocean usb gateway on LM2?
I have a USB300 and USB310 and would like to make some test with it.

thanks!
Which LM2 version is that? Can you tell me what do you have in System config -> Status -> System status?
I'm using LM2i FW
and it's
CPU model ARM926EJ-S rev 5 (v5l)
Here you can find all additional packages, including EnOcean:
https://dl.openrb.com/lm-16.09/pkg/
Thanks!
Ok, Found something strange.

The enocean GW even if found by the system (appear in System status -> serial port: /dev/ttyUSB0 FTDI - FT232R USB UART) is not available in the enocean tab if plugged on a usb hub.
If I don't put the hub it's working fine....

Any idea?

Is it possible to add a config button like modbus and others protocol to manually enter the GW device?
The currently published version does not support USB hubs, but the new version will.
Great Big Grin do you have a release date for RC/Beta yet?
Any update on this topic ?
It should work in latest RC firmware.
Nice, I'll test in the coming days Big Grin
Hi Admin,

I try with lm2i FW, but I'm not able to see enocean tab, and when I try to install the enocean-genohm-scada package I have the error in attachment.
Any idea what's wrong?

Thanks!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Do you have any packages listed in system config - packages?
(28.06.2017, 09:17)admin Wrote: Do you have any packages listed in system config - packages?

I didn't install it correctly.
I tryed inside Apps pages.

In System-packages, it's working. Will try it tonight.
Thanks!
It's working!

Thanks for the update Smile