This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Icon bug?
Hi,

I have come across some peculiar behaviour of icons in my visualization.
I use an LM4 with firmware 20160714.

Consider the following:
  • Create an icon and upload it to LM with for example name Icon1.
  • Assign this icon to an object.
  • Then change something to the icon.
  • After changing the icon upload it again to LM with the same name. LM silently overwrites the existing Icon1.
  • Obviously the icon of the object does not change, therefore assign temporarily another icon to the object and then reassign Icon1 again to the object.
The result of this is that the original Icon1 is still shown in the visualization...

If I want the changed Icon1 to be shown with the object, I have to give the icon another name, upload it and assign the renamed icon to the object.
Hi,

Have you tried clearing your browser history?

Your browser caches the files and uses this from cache when name is the same. Probably explains your issue..

BR,

Erwin
That was indeed the problem... Blush 

Thanks Erwin