This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

SSH access
Hi,

After upgrade to 20150220 I found out that there also seems to run an ssh server on the LM (i don't know if it was there before).
From what I saw it is linked to the remote diagnostics service (if you disable remote diagnostics, the ssh connection is refused).

I tried to login but it does not seem to accept the admin user and password.
Root seems to be accepted as a valid user (at least no error in the log) but I can't figure out what password is set for root.

Does somebody know how to login by ssh? 

Does somebody know the default root password -> I want to login and change it as I do not like having systems around with default root passwords?

Thanks in advance 

Piggel
Hi Piggel,
SSH is there for remote support purpose only. The access for users are restricted so the system operating stability is not interfered.
Dear Sir, 

Can you provide me under whitch software license this product is released ?

Or on which modidification of the original ?

Please advise as similar products exist with exact the same firmware.

Regards,

Bert
What do you mean similar product exist?
------------------------------
Ctrl+F5