This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Screen resolution confusion
Hi,

Up until now I used my PC for visualisation, but now I have an iPad Mini and iPad Air. Both of these devices are specified as having a resolution of 2048x1536.

So I thought I would make a plan with dimensions 2048x1536 and set the usermode view to "Align plans to top left, no size limit."
However when I do that only half of the plan is displayed. For the full plan to be displayed I have to reduce the dimensions of the plan to 1024x672.

Am I overlooking something?
These devices have pixel ratio of 2, so the reported size is twice smaller than the physical screen resolution. You should either adjust your visualization to 1024x672 or enable auto-sizing.
OK, thanks.