This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Mosaic 2.0 Bugs
Photo 
Hello

I just updated mosaic 2.0 and noticed some issues

error log is full with mosaic 2.0 errors, 
  • every minute the following is logged
  • Line 6: module 'mqtt_library' not found: no field package.preload['mqtt_library'] no file './mqtt_library.lua' no file '/usr/lib/lua/mqtt_library.lua' no file '/usr/share/lua/mqtt_library.lua' no file '/usr/lib/lua/mqtt_library.so'
widget Roman Blinds (Open/Close) still not fixed after new mosaic 2.0 version
  • Setting the position status object results in not being able to move blinds up and down since the + and - have been inverted since mosaic 1.0
  • - moves down since mosaic 2.0 (mosaic 1 it moved up)
  • + moves up since mosaic 2.0 (mosaic 1 it moved down)
  • when position status object is set and screen is down or up you cannot move it anymore
Can you please fix these issues ?

Thanks
Nicky
Hello,
thanks for the report, we fixed MQTT issue.
Regarding blinds, this logic is since Mosaic 2.0, I think it would be unappropriate to change it now as people are using it as is for some time already.
Thanks

But i do not understand how People can use the blinds as such, it would mean you would have to give inverted commands for opening and Closing the blinds or invert the position status, so I do not understand the reason for changing this between mosaic 1.0 and 2.0

You could perhaps add an option to choose inverted knx behaviour or not?

Br
Nicky
Nicky,
we have added inverted control possibility for blinds in Mosaic. Please update app from store.
Excellent thanks a lot, works perfect