This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Text position
In some cases I have to dynamically change text on the visualization. To do that I use "custom values" of grups on the object tab.

Problem starts when I want to align in center that text, because "element position" is on the left top corner.

Is there a solution to that problem, to place object not to left top corner, but center of that element?
We have plans to make this configurable in future releases, for now you can use Custom CSS to set a fixed element width and align text to the center. Note that it won't be visible in the editor, only in user visualization.

Code:
.myclass {
 width: 200px;
 text-align: center;
}
(07.08.2015, 06:12)admin Wrote: We have plans to make this configurable in future releases, for now you can use Custom CSS to set a fixed element width and align text to the center. Note that it won't be visible in the editor, only in user visualization.

Code:
.myclass {
 width: 200px;
 text-align: center;
}

I write this code:
Code:
div.item.item-label {font-family: Calibri !important; color:#009530 !important; text-align: center !important;}

and a font-family and a color of font in visualisation are proper but text-align is still left(default value).

What am I doing wrong?
You have to set fixed width via CSS, otherwise text-align will not work.
(08.10.2015, 10:37)admin Wrote: You have to set fixed width via CSS, otherwise text-align will not work.

It works! Thank you Smile