This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Camera interface
Hello, I'm using the camera option but I have a doubt, There is possibility to eliminate the upper edge or if not the option to close the camera? I need to represent the camera in a page but I not need that the client can closed it.

THX!

Hi,

Then you should use a iframe (:

BR,

Erwin
(18.01.2017, 16:10)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

Then you should use a iframe (:

BR,

Erwin

Yes, I try It but when I use a frame and I try to put user and password in the URL then appears a alert message in web browser every time that I access it...

Thank you

You can place it as an image, but then it might begin streaming even when plan is not visible.
(18.01.2017, 17:44)admin Wrote: You can place it as an image, but then it might begin streaming even when plan is not visib
It's possible to use the cam option adding an a CSS code to erase the upper frame? Thx
Yes, but it will then be applied to all windows like other cameras or graphs. It's not a problem if that's the only window that you have.
Ok, now I tried to use the image like you said and it works fine, It's a problem that it streaming all the time? Can do this a problem in a CPU usage? Thx
Hi,

The stream is direct to browser, LM does nothing with the stream so CPU load is only on client side.

BR,

Erwin
(18.01.2017, 18:33)Erwin van der Zwart Wrote: Hi,

The stream is direct to browser, LM does nothing with the stream so CPU load is only on client side.

BR,

Erwin

Ok, I try it with the MOBOTIX cams for a few weeks... thank you very much!