This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

KNX lib functions and IP routing
In scripting, you can use built in functions like `knxlib.ping` and `knxlib.restart`to reach individual addresses in the KNX system. That works like a charm when LM is setup as KNX TP-UART. Is there some setting that enable those functions to reach the devices when LM is setup as IP-routing? Coincidentally the projects where I use LM as IP-routing are projects where I also use KNX IP routers. Maybe the issue is reaching the devices when using IP routers and not because the LM is setup as IP routing.

Any ideas?

Reason I posted in gateway section, is while the issue relates to scripting, the script does its job properly. It just doesn't reach the KNX devices on the other end, so it seems more like a gateway thing. Apoligies if mis-posted.