This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm that you accept these cookies being set.

Spacelynk Memory
Hello!

I have a spacelynk installed in a commercial office building. There are 574 objects added to the spacelynk, and there are several event-based scripts running with the same script.

Code:
movement = grp.getvalue('0/2/9')
cooling = grp.getvalue('1/2/53')
setSpjeld = '3/2/23'

if movement == true then
 grp.write(setSpjeld, cooling)
else
 grp.write(setSpjeld, 0)
end
The script triggers everytime there's movement in the room or the cooling % changes. There are about 40-50 of these scripts, but they don't occur too often as I've monitored.
But the spacelynk is running with a 85% - 89% load. Is this an issue? We are planning to add visualisation for 3 floors and a few more scripts for energy management, I'm just worried that the spacelynk can't handle it.
Is it the scripts that are causing the memory load or is there something else?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Hi,

Are you running FW 1.2.0?

BR,

Erwin
Yes I am.
Hi,

There is a memory leak found in FW 1.2.0 and you have to upgrade to FW 1.2.1 to fix this problem.

When memory is 85% the upgrade might fail. Try to stop most scripts, reboot and perform upgrade direct while memory is still low.

You can find FW 1.2.1 by using the about tab in the spaceLYnk.

This would solve your memory problem.

Don't forgot to make back-up first to be sure (:

BR,

Erwin
I have factory reset and several reboots, even disabled the object sniffer, but it is still stuck at >85% load so it won't apply the new firmware.
Any tips?
I went on-site and manually disconnected the power supply to restart the device, managed to update the firmware now.
Thank you for the help!
Hi,

Glad i could help and that it worked.

BR,

Erwin